Thursday, January 6, 2011

Intermediate Kanji Book Vol. 1

ISBN-10: 4893583565
ISBN-13: 978-4893583567
Release Date: 1997/08

This is by far the best book I have found for systematically studying (learning) Kanji. Let me state my brief credentials so that you can have some confidence in my review. I graduated from university with a major in Japanese and Spanish for Education, K-12 (in the US). I taught Japanese in public schools, elementary, junior high and high school, as well as tutored college students. I studied abroad at a school that focused primarily on teaching Japanese (all in Japanese), and I am currently living and working in Japan. Japanese is my personal hobby, and I spend approximately 20 hours a week studying, reading, and writing Japanese (specifically for increasing my knowledge of the language).

Format: PDF
Language: Japanese and English

Link to Amazon

Download


No comments:

Post a Comment